Okay, so it’s a few years old, but I’d never seen this series of videos by National Geographic before. I’m not convinced you can slice the impacts into 1 degree increments with any reliability, but this series does a nice job of getting the big picture across (much better than Lynas’ book, which I found to be too lacking in narrative structure):
- Could Just One Degree Change the World?
- 2 Degress Warmer: Ocean Life in Danger
- 3 Degrees Warmer: Heat Wave Fatalities
- 4 Degrees Warmer: Great Cities Wash Away
- 5 Degrees Warmer: Civilization Collapses
- 6 Degrees Warmer: Mass Extinction?
What’s uncanny is how much of what’s presented in the 1 degree video is already happening now.